Houston Bicycle Accident Attorney
Seek Compensation for Your Damages!
Bicycle accidents are some of the more devastating traffic accidents on public roadways. Due to the fact that riders have little protecting them against the force of a passenger vehicle or truck, these crashes often result in catastrophic injuries and wrongful death.
For injured riders – and for families who have lost loved ones in cycling accidents – recovering compensation is critical to covering damages and getting life back on track. At The Daspit Law Firm, we know that a bicycle accident can create profound physical, emotional, and financial setbacks for victims and their families, and we strive to guide them through the legal process ahead and toward the maximum compensation possible.
Learn more about your rights. Call (202) 644-8303 for a FREE consultation with our Houston bicycle accident lawyer.
How The Daspit Law Firm Can Help
- Our award-winning lawyers have decades of personal injury experience.
- We know the other side - Attorney Daspit is a former insurance defense lawyer.
- We work on contingency fees – you don’t pay if we don’t win.
- We’re available 24/7 and offer home and hospital visits.
- We place an emphasis on close client communication.
The Rights of Injured Bicyclists
All cases are unique and the particular facts and circumstances surrounding your accident will influence whether or not you can pursue compensation. Generally, victims have the right pursue financial compensation when they can prove another person or entity more likely than not caused them harm.
This may be the case in bicycle accidents involving:
- Driver error and negligence
- Drunk or impaired driving accidents
- Unsafe lane changes or unsafe turns
- Driver distraction, including texting and driving
- Faulty traffic signals or dangerous roadways
- Defective products and bicycle parts
By working with an experienced personal injury lawyer for your claim in Houston or anywhere in Texas, you can establish fault and liability and pursue a recovery of damages that directly resulted from your accident and injuries. Damages you may be able to recover include:
- Medical bills and expenses
- Lost work earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Physical disfigurement / impairment
- Mental anguish and emotional injury
- Loss of qualify of life
A Houston Bicycle Accident Attorney Can Review Your Case
Our legal team is standing by to listen to your story, explain your legal rights, and discuss how we may be able to help you recover financial compensation for your losses. Allow our proven injury lawyers to handle the legal system on your behalf so you can focus on your recovery.
Get started with a FREE consultation. Contact us today!