Offices Throughout Texas, Including Houston, Galveston & San Antonio. We Will Come to You!

Request Your Free Consultation
Get Started Right Away! Schedule your first consultation with the firm now.
  • Please enter your name.
  • This isn't a valid email address.
    Please enter your email address.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
    Please enter your phone number.
    You entered an invalid number.
  • Please select an option.
  • Please enter a message.
    • The submission of this website form does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Unless a formal relationship has been established in writing, the information presented throughout this site, and any response to this web inquiry, either verbal or in writing, should be considered for informational purposes only, and any information provided to the firm should not be viewed as privileged or confidential.

Featured Article
Are Car Accidents Always Caused by a Driver?
Are Car Accidents Always Caused by a Driver?

Negligent drivers are a common cause of car accidents . A study by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration found that 94 percent of car accidents occur because of drivers. But what about the other 6 percent? The remaining 6 percent of car accidents happen because ...

Read More

Blog posts in November, 2018

  • Thanksgiving Travel: Things to Watch Out for On the Road

    Millions of families head out on journeys to visit loved ones for Thanksgiving. This holiday is in fact one of the busiest in terms of traffic. When ...

    View More
  • Officials Reminding Texas Drivers of School Bus Safety Laws Following Fatal Tragedy

    Over 1.5 million children are transported by school buses in Texas, making them a common sight in most cities across the state. Though numerous school ...

    View More
  • Can Pictures of the Accident Scene Help Hold Someone Negligent?

    If you've ever been tangled in a car accident , you're probably aware of the fact that having as much documentation as possible is never a bad thing. ...

    View More
  • Your Rights: Protecting Them with Skilled Legal Counsel

    Accidents are freaks of nature that bring about massive pain and suffering. Whenever an auto accident occurs, we automatically find ourselves in ...

    View More
  • Studies Track Car Accident Risks in States with Legal Marijuana

    Laws pertaining to cannabis have begun to shift throughout the U.S., with numerous states passing legislation to permit medicinal marijuana, reduce ...

    View More