Personal Injury Law Firm in Sugar Land, Texas
The Daspit Law Firm provides accident and injury legal representation in Sugar Land, Texas. Our Houston-based law firm provides caring legal guidance and aggressive advocacy for our clients - two elements necessary for a successful personal injury claim. We believe that an effective case starts with the right attorney and our team strives to provide this level of excellence for every client who walks through our door. When you work with The Daspit Law Firm, you can have access to the following resources:
- Availability – We are ready to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Do not hesitate to contact us with any concerns regarding your claim or lawsuit.
- Free Initial Consultations – We are here to help. If you suffered an injury, please call our office or fill out an online form to learn more about your options with us.
- Contingency Fees – You don't pay us unless we win your case; it's that simple.
- Unique Insight & Experience – Our lead attorney, John Daspit, is a former insurance defense attorney. Let him use this knowledge to your advantage.
- Personalized Service – We genuinely care about the outcome of your case. With The Daspit Law firm, you will receive one-on-one attention from a qualified lawyer.
Truck Accidents, Offshore Injuries, & Wrongful Death in Sugar Land
The Daspit Law firm handles a wide-variety of personal injury practice areas, including truck collisions, offshore injuries, and wrongful death claims. As a truck accident lawyer, Mr. Daspit can use his experience as an insurance defense lawyer to help clients understand common tactics used by big insurance companies to avoid paying. With this knowledge, Attorney Daspit can create effective cases for his clients that are specifically designed to combat insurance companies.
Under the Jones Act, maritime workers have the right to pursue compensation for on-the-job injuries. At The Daspit Law Firm, we have a thorough understanding of maritime accident claims and lawsuits. We can use this knowledge to help you pursue money for your injury, such as:
- Medical expenses
- Future medical costs
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
The term "wrongful death" is not associated with any particular accident or type of injury; it refers to an avoidable accident that results a fatality. If you lost a loved one in an accident, you may be able to file a civil suit on their behalf to recover funds for their medical costs and pain / suffering, etc.
Additional Practice Areas:
About Sugar Land, Texas
If you or a loved on suffered an injury, our team can help you recover the money that you deserve. Located less than 30 miles outside of central Houston, Sugar Land is a city with approximately 84,000 residents. Sugar Land was originally founded as a sugar plantation in the 1800s. Since then, it has grown to the 49th largest city in the state and provides residents with the safety and security of a full-service municipality.
Sugar Land Resources:
Contact The Daspit Law Firm
The Daspit Law firm is ready to provide the skilled legal guidance that you need. We pride ourselves in giving clients the personalized attention to detail that they deserve. We have considerable experience in the legal field and want to help you pursue compensation for your accident. Contact our office today to see what The Daspit Law Firm can do for you.
Our Office Location:
952 Echo Lane, Suite 209
Houston, TX 77024